George & Lynch, Inc. has extensive experience in construction of Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities, delivered on a traditional Design-Bid-Build basis or on a Design/Build basis. Strategic relationships allow us to provide full, turnkey projects, including concept, planning, design, construction, startup, operations and maintenance.
Our recent experience includes projects such as:
- 300,000,000 gallon City of Newark, Delaware Water Reservoir
- Millville by the Sea wastewater lift station, Millville, Delaware
- Design/Build 1.0 MGD WWTP for Cecil County, Maryland
- Design/Build 2.5 MG D WWTP for Middletown, Delaware
- Design/Build 72,000 gpd Community WWTP for The Ridings, Sussex Co., DE
For more information, please contact:
The following recent and current projects are examples of the wide variety of water / wastewater treatment facilities provided by the experienced George & Lynch team. Simply click on any of the projects for more details.